Warning:Hey kiddies, get your parents permission before reading any of the garbage on this blog.
- BOY HIT BY CAR "We only know that teen was a young man..." That's quality news reporting there. 1 week ago
- RT @Just__J0: It's times like this I ask "What would Princess Buttercup do?" 1 week ago
- People are strange When you're a stranger Faces look ugly When you look in a mirror 1 week ago
- "I'm only here to follow chicks with hot avi's." - everyone on Twitter, apparently 1 week ago
- RT @YourAnMoron: I hate how poor people ruined America by holding all the highest elected offices and enacting laws that hurt the wealthy. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: comedyImage Image
Tonight my wife and I went to her cousin’s place for dinner, and we took our little Redd dog. After hanging out for a while, he kept bothering me and bothering me, so I decided to take him outside. I grabbed his leash, which we almost never use cause he never runs off, put it on him, and we headed outside.
The cousin lives in an apartment building, and the people who live there and around there are a special kind of nasty. My wife and I have seen used condoms on the sidewalk near the front door to the building, and a mentally handicapped (not retarded, just mental) woman sits out on the main steps, begging people for cigarettes and playing with her beef curtains for everyone to see in broad daylight. Including all the kids that live around there.
Redd and I got outside and he began sniffing around in the grass alongside the building. We worked our way up to the back of the building where the tiny parking lot is when I looked down and saw a dirty, used up men’s disposable shaving razor lying in the grass.
I bent over to pick it up, cursing the dirty fucks who live there (because again, kids) and I felt the leash tighten in my hand. I looked up to see Redd stretching forward to sniff at a cat who was not only his size, but had his back arched up and didn’t look too happy.