Warning:Hey kiddies, get your parents permission before reading any of the garbage on this blog.
- I can't wait until this election is over so my feed will go from which candidate is worse to how terrible our new president is. 4 days ago
- 80 and rainy. We had a perfect Spring day today. 1 week ago
- RT @7th_Devin: Someone posted a "why white women are voting for Trump" article and surprisingly it wasn't because they hate themselves and… 1 week ago
- RT @ReneeHooray: Miss the days I could sit on the porch drinking gin & juice, listening to Queen, waiting for the party to arrive. Man bein… 1 week ago
- RT @Captstabbyface: Regardless of who wins..the next President of the US is going to be a horrible person. And you jackasses are worried ab… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: comedyImage Image
Tonight my wife and I went to her cousin’s place for dinner, and we took our little Redd dog. After hanging out for a while, he kept bothering me and bothering me, so I decided to take him outside. I grabbed his leash, which we almost never use cause he never runs off, put it on him, and we headed outside.
The cousin lives in an apartment building, and the people who live there and around there are a special kind of nasty. My wife and I have seen used condoms on the sidewalk near the front door to the building, and a mentally handicapped (not retarded, just mental) woman sits out on the main steps, begging people for cigarettes and playing with her beef curtains for everyone to see in broad daylight. Including all the kids that live around there.
Redd and I got outside and he began sniffing around in the grass alongside the building. We worked our way up to the back of the building where the tiny parking lot is when I looked down and saw a dirty, used up men’s disposable shaving razor lying in the grass.
I bent over to pick it up, cursing the dirty fucks who live there (because again, kids) and I felt the leash tighten in my hand. I looked up to see Redd stretching forward to sniff at a cat who was not only his size, but had his back arched up and didn’t look too happy.